Online Classes and Timetable
We don't need to be face to face in a hall, studio or leisure centre to keep moving and experience the benefits of yoga. I believe we all need yoga in our lives now, more than ever. So, you can access yoga with me in two ways;
Free Taster Classes
I have added some free content for you to access 'on demand'. Try me out and see how you get on - whether you like my style and pace. You'll need to sign up to my website then complete a health questionnaire (I'll send you the link once you've signed up). Have a go and if you like it, you can either join me live on a regular basis or subscribe to my video subscription service (see below). Click here to access a free taster class.
Video Subscription Service
This option allows you to access a library of yoga classes on demand. For £10.50 per month you can access pre-recorded videos any time you like, as many times as you like. I will also be adding extra content on here to help you to perfect your poses. Just me being me, teaching you some yoga. To access the class subscription page click here
Join me for a live class! I have classes available for you to join online using the video conferencing service called Zoom. My schedule is below. If there is a day or time you'd like to see something on the timetable just get in touch...if there is enough interest I will put the class on!
Here's how it works: (It's not complicated, honest!)
1) Complete a Health Questionnaire Form here
2) Pay for a class pack or a pay as you go class here Alternatively, if you already have me set up at your bank as a payee you can do an online payment.
3) Have a look at the class days and times below and see what works for you.
4) Email me at or call / text me on 07584034708 to confirm what class(es) you'd like to attend in the coming week. You can come to more than one a week and you can choose whatever class(es) you'd like to attend. You don't need to stick to your usual slot...unless you want to. I will send you an email with the link to join the class via the video conferencing service, Zoom.
5) Download the Zoom app in advance of the class on your tablet, laptop or mobile. Its easier that way but it should also just open on your screen when you follow the link.
Once that's sorted you can enjoy an hour of connection with me and your classmates, moving our bodies, breathing deeply, getting our lefts and rights confused and of course, practicing yoga.
1) Pre-Recorded Class Videos
Tuesdays - 8.15pm
Wednesdays - 9am and 7.30pm
Thursdays - 11am
All classes are my usual hatha style with a little relaxation and yin at the end.
Remember, if there are any times you'd like to see a class, then please let me know and if there is enough interest I'll set it up!