Classes - I'm moving online!
Due to Coronavirus I'm now not able to teach yoga at any venues I had been teaching at. I'm still keen to help you all to keep moving and enjoying the benefits of yoga. I believe we all need yoga in our lives now, more than ever. In line with current government guidelines I am now starting to teach a few small socially distanced classes. Please contact me for more information. I am still continuing to teach 'fully distanced' yoga in 2 ways; pre-recorded classes or online live stream classes.
I have added some free content for you to access 'on demand'. Click here
I have also set up a subscription service. For £10.50 per month (the price of a pay as you go class plus the admin fee) you can access a pre-recorded video of a 45 minute to an hours class any time you like, as many times as you like. I will also be adding extra content on here to help you to perfect your poses. Just me being me, teaching you some yoga. To access the class subscription page click here
Online Live Stream Classes
I have classes available for you to live stream online using the video conferencing service called Zoom. My schedule is below. If there is a day or time you'd like to see something on the timetable just get in touch...if there is enough interest I will put the class on!
Here's how it works:
1) Pay for a class pack or a pay as you go class here Alternatively, if you already have me set up at your bank as a payee you can do an online payment. If you already have an active class pack you can continue to use your existing pack. You don't need to do anything. Just tell me when you'd like to do your class(es).
2) Have a look at the class days and times below and see what works for you.
3) Email me at or call / text me on 07584034708 to confirm what class(es) you'd like to attend in the coming week. You can come to more than one a week and you can choose whatever class(es) you'd like to attend. You don't need to stick to your usual...unless you want to.
4) I will send you an email with the link to join the class via the video conferencing service, Zoom.
5) Download the Zoom app in advance of the class on your tablet, laptop or mobile. Its easier that way but it should also just open on your screen when you follow the link.
6) Enjoy an hour of connection with me and your classmates, getting lefts and rights confused and practicing yoga.
Mondays - 5.45pm and 7pm (Socially Distanced Classes)
Tuesdays - 8.15pm
Wednesdays - 9am and 7.30pm
Thursdays - 11am
Fridays - 12.30 (Free Yoga Nidra)
All classes are my usual hatha style with a little relaxation and yin at the end.
I am taking bookings for socially distanced classes of 5 people which need to be full before I can run them. If you'd like to go on the waiting list or arrange a class with four of your friends or family then please let me know.
Remember, if there are any times you'd like to see a class, then please let me know and if there is enough interest I'll set it up!