As we emerge from the pandemic and restrictions are easing, there are lots of ways you can join me for yoga classes. We've learnt that we don't need to be on the same room to enjoy a yoga class together so I'm continuing to offer yoga services online.
Free Taster Classes
I have added some free content for you to access 'on demand'. Try me out and see how you get on - whether you like my style and pace. You'll need to sign up to my website then complete a health questionnaire (I'll send you the link once you've signed up). Have a go and if you like it, you can either join me live on a regular basis or subscribe to my video subscription service (see below). Click here to access a free taster class.
Video Subscription Service
This option allows you to access a library of yoga classes on demand. For £10.50 per month you can access pre-recorded videos any time you like, as many times as you like. I will also be adding extra content on here to help you to perfect your poses. Just me being me, teaching you some yoga. To access the class subscription page click here
Join me for a live class online by setting up an online monthly membership! I have classes available for you to join online using the video conferencing service called Zoom.
Online Class Membership - £30/month
Access to a live weekly 60 minute yoga class (hatha and yin) with a choice of days / times.
My schedule is below. If you miss a class, don't worry! Your membership includes access to a member's page on this site where you can access a class video on demand (as many times as you like, whenever you like).
Here's how it works: (It's not complicated, honest!)
1) Complete a Health Questionnaire Form here
2) Set up and pay for your monthly membership here. Alternatively, if you already have me set up at your bank as a payee you can set up a monthly standing order.
3) Have a look at the class days and times below and see what works for you.
4) Email me at email@example.com or call / text me on 07584034708 to confirm what class(es) you'd like to attend in the coming week. You don't need to stick to your usual slot...unless you want to. I will send you an email with the link to join the class via the video conferencing service, Zoom.
5) Download the Zoom app in advance of the class on your tablet, laptop or mobile. Its easier that way but it should also just open on your screen when you follow the link.
6) For the Online Membership, you can also log in to the membership page here to access the class on demand (whenever and as often as you like!).
Once that's sorted you can enjoy some time to connect with me and your classmates, moving our bodies, breathing deeply, getting our lefts and rights confused and of course, practicing yoga.
1) Pre-Recorded Class Videos
Tuesdays - 8.15pm
Wednesdays - 9am
Thursdays - 11am
All classes are my usual hatha style with a little relaxation and yin at the end.
Remember, if there are any times you'd like to see a class, then please let me know and if there is enough interest I'll set it up!